Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mikael turns 15!


PAUSE THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC TO WATCH VIDEO,

THIS IS MIKAEL'S FAVORITE SONG.


What joy to celebrate our oldest son, Mikael's, 15th birthday. We had a sweet family celebration and Abuela came to visit too. We also had a great party that included games, and roasting marshmallows around the fire. Dad had a special verse to share with Mike.
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." 1st corintians 13:11

I love being this young man's mom!

Heavenly Father, I praise because you have made me the mother of this precious boy. How numerous the days where I just stare in amazement at how he has grown physically and spiritually. Thank you for his love, loyalty, wisdom, friendship and for his sensitive and discerning heart. May he never depart from your ways where he may can in your light and love. May he live to bring glory to you alone. Bless him LORD in all he does and give him grace to walk with you always.
In Jesus' name, Amen

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our holiday celebrations. Leave a comment. Have a Merry Christmas!
Monica