Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gingerbread Decorating Party

What joy to share such special moments with my family and friends. I made my baby girl a cute no sew apron with little gingerbread men all over it. the kids all chipped to set up and clean up. I could never have accomplished this without my kiddos.






We had great weather for our party. It was chilly and breezy. Just the right touch of Florida winter added to the Christmas feel of the party. We had to postpone it for a day due to a cold front that brought with it tons of rain.



It was great fun to plan and host a party with sweet April. We both enjoy doing this kinda stuff and it was a blessing to share in it with other families. The kids and moms all had a blast decorating and I must say the moms got way into it. We ended up blowing the houses up at our friend's the Geer's on Christmas Eve (more on that soon)

Have a Sweet Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our holiday celebrations. Leave a comment. Have a Merry Christmas!
Monica